Tuesday, February 16, 2010

See Source in Others

Healing old, very old heart wounds has been on the surface for me recently.  Actually, very on the surface for the last 8 months.  I'm allowing the unfolding and each layer that I uncover, the clarity that always comes through is "self love." 

After I get through my frustration, impatience, and disallowing of others (others is usually how the wound is brought to the surface.  Thank you all others!)  It always gets back to me.  Those feelings I'm having toward others are twice as strong for myself and are eminating from my view of myself, i.e. they are a pure reflection.

So my practice has been to get grounded and feel what's really going on, so I can start softening my view.  That I can view myself in a different light.  A perspective, that I am light and that I am really nothing to be other than loved, by myself and others. 

My Source of life is Light.  The Universal Life Force (please use your own words if it suits you better) that feeds and sustains us all is unconditional love, well-being, joy. 

In my practice I have those moments when I can see and feel myself as Source.  When I can do that, then I can see others as Source.  Then there is no struggle, no discord.  All is well.

This is what helps me to grow.  I hope it inspires you.

As the "Navi" say in Avatar, "I see you."  You are Source. 

Be well!

Shalan Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment