Friday, October 18, 2013

You are blessed and Life is Good!

That's what I keep being reminded of everyday.  From something that a loved one says, sometimes a subtle message from a stranger, or just the sunlight warming my face.  The reminders are all around us.  If you need one, just look for them.


As I take my almost daily walks, my brain can get locked in to work, or problems, or replaying a stressful situation.  When I am able to catch myself, I immediately pull myself out of my head and look around to nature.  It is a constant reflection that "All is Well."  The leaves on the trees, or the breeze, or the clouds.  I can look at them (really look) and have something to be thankful for. 
Your breath is another way you can pull yourself out of the chaos of your mind, if you find yourself trapped there.  Your breath helps you get present in your body and pushes the "reset button" in your perspective.  Being present gets you in your Now where your real life is happening.  So I'm sharing the most basic breath that we teach in yoga.  Watch the video below.

There's a million, billion more things going "right" than there are going "wrong."

Cheers & Light -

No comments:

Post a Comment