Friday, August 16, 2013

Troubled Children Save The Day

8/9/13



I hope your day is going well.  If you're feeling a little down, or ever feel like you can't pull yourself up from your muck, here's a story of my transformation today.


I was feeling a little blue today because I was thought I was not handling things as well as I thought I should. I had chosen to lament over a few of my bogus mindset patterns (feeling like I'm not strong enough to hold a higher mood or vibration when others are freaking out and blaming me), instead of all the millions of other things I could be celebrating like how I'm stronger than I've ever been before in my life.

My partner, Annie, came home from an errand and shared a heart breaking story from a neighbor about some children that were not wanted by their family and were traumatized by their life experience.  She was quite affected and was in tears with hurt that quickly turned to gratitude and appreciation for the beautiful life we are living and will someday offer to our children.

My mood also transformed as the story had allowed me to see a different perspective of my life.  The reference point of the family's pain had been a springboard to allow more gratitude about my life and all the good in it.  I needed a stronger contrast to have more motivation to feel better and change my perspective, as it's all up to me.  Those brave children helped our Spirits and they don't even know it.  We send love and appreciation to them and their family.

We're all in this together.  This gives us another opportunity to thank you for your connection with us and being part of the awesomeness of our lives.  It is you that gives us the reason to share our gifts and talents.

Be kind to yourself and others. Again, I am reminded that Life is good!

Love & Light -
Shalan Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment