Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Celebrating Our FREEDOM!

FREEDOM is a big deal! Some choose death over losing their FREEDOM. In our country, it is another thing that we easily take for granted. I’m glad it is something we assume will continue. Our belief is strong that it will and ‘So It Is’.


Inner FREEDOM can be a different story. We have the gift of Free Will. We have so much FREEDOM, that we can choose bondage. I see many bound within by fear. I’m learning that fear is at the root of all negative emotion. Sometimes it gets disguised as hatred, anger, depression, or even rage. As I grow, I am more aware of how I have limited myself by my own fears. Daily, I continue to uncover more layers of ways I have muted my light.

Luckily, at the same time, we have so much FREEDOM, that we can choose light. I am dissolving those layers that hold my light back and allowing more FREEDOM and joy. As a light worker, I am very passionate about helping others do the same. Yoga, Meditation, and Massage are my vehicles to move toward more FREEDOM. Everyday, I am gifted to see my students and clients choosing more FREEDOM in their bodies and minds and then in other areas of their life!

I encourage you to allow your inner FREEDOM in whatever way works for you. Whether your vehicle is the same as mine, or through song, or dance, or writing, or nature, or church, or whatever you are inspired and passionate about. Do that!

The thing is, is that we have the FREEDOM to choose.

This life is supposed to be fun! Have fun celebrating your FREEDOM!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment